Friday 28 February 2020

Online electronic website in pakistan




Hey all technicians and engineers here,


In my area there is massive problems of voltage, u can say it fluctuates every hour. Due to cause my
home appliances and other electrical appliances got fused or it is not working anymore.
I am a working lady and I don't have enough redundant time to visit markets and purchase a good quality stabilizer.
But on one sunday i was searching a website where it provides me a genuine stabilizer with free home delivery. 
I found it very reasonable. My question here is that if i have to run my ac and refrigerator on stabilizer,
how much kva stabilizer would i need to buy. And would there be any other website that i can buy it in an economical prices with free delivery service.

No comments:

Post a Comment